Thursday, August 7, 2014

August 7, 2014

I've made it to Nebraska. 


After leaving Holyoke CO, I took highway 23 towards Grant. Along the way I received support from quite a few road angels. Thank you to Deputy Sheriff Griffin for the shoes. I'll be putting them to good use. In Grant I ate at 310 American grill courtesy of the Bishops, and met some great people who were curious about the walk and how they could help out. 
From Grant I made my way to Wallace. Some of the guys from Sisco fertilizer came out with water and snacks, and told me to stop by the shop to take a break. 


Once in Wallace, I stayed at the Wallace hotel, and ate a really good bacon double cheese burger at T's bar and grill. 
I'll be heading towards North Platte, then taking highway 30 east. Hope to see you on the road. 















3 comments:

  1. Just saw you east of Brady. I am truly inspired by you! Good luck with the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw you west if Gibbon,Ne on hey 30! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just passed u at Columbia City. Would had offered u drink but zoomed by too quick. good luck

    ReplyDelete