Friday, May 16, 2014

May 16, 2014

Today marks the 6th week of the walk. It's incredible how fast time is flying by. I'm starting today from Lo Lo Mai Springs and heading north towards Sedona. The views out here are astonishing, especially in the town of Jerome. What was once an old mining town has been transformed into an art distric of sorts. Gallery's, wine tasting, and boutiques lined the street. It's quite a unique town. 
I'm hoping that this time next week I will be making my exit from Arizona, and entering Utah. From there I will be taking the American Discovery Trail. 
Again, a huge thank you to those of you who continue to read and spread the word of this blog. With everything that is going on with the VA these days, it's important that we remain active in fixing this problem. 
A great website to check out is www.vaoversight.org. 

No comments:

Post a Comment