Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 17, 2014

Quick Update: 
After spending almost a week in Cedar Rapids, I'm heading out today. I had an awesome time hanging out with Chris Ross, meeting his friends, and having a couple drinks with fellow veterans (including Chris's dad Tim). From here I'll be making my way towards Clinton Iowa and through Illinois on highway 30. I need to pick up the pace if I plan to reach DC by November, but not by much. 
Thank you to everyone who has come out in support of the walk (raising awareness for homeless veterans and veterans with behavioral health issues) or helped me in anyway pertaining to it. I could not have made it this far without your kindness, and I hope that I can continue to be blessed with these opportunities. 







No comments:

Post a Comment