Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 24, 2014

Quick Update:

Ive made it Aurora IL and am now heading towards Lombard for the night.
Huge thank you to everyone who stopped yesterday to talk with me, bring gatorades, or make sure i was on the correct streets. I appreciate the kindness and hope it continues. I still cant believe at timed how far Ive walked, and how many incredible people I have met along the way.
If this is your first time on the site, Im walking from Ontario California to Washington DC to raise awareness for homeless veterans and veterans with behavioral health issues. Crazy to think there is somewhere around 700 miles left.
Time sure flies.

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing inspiration. You are an amazing young man. God bless you on the rest of your journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great thing bringing awareness to causes that are near and dear to our hearts. If you are looking for your own healing check out saveawarrior.org it's a war detox program that saved my life. From one vet to another, I'm hear to listen if you need someone to talk to. Godspeed Spider-Man. Dbuckettd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete