Friday, September 26, 2014

September 26, 2014

Ive had a great time in Chicago, but now its time to continue walking east.
I will continue walking mainly on highway30 through Indiana and into Ohio. 
A huge thank you to everyone who has continued to support me by calling the local news stationd, and newspapers trying to help me get some coverage. I still am on schedule to make it to DC by early November so I hope I can continue with the pace I have set.

EDIT:

For those who are visiting the site for the first time, I'm walking across America (California to Washington DC) raising awareness for homeless Veterans and Veterans with behavioral health issues. 

3 comments:

  1. I saw you walking today on Sauk Trail. You encouraged me as I have chosen a certain path in life to walk on as a mom and wife. I have a four year college degree and a trade, but for the most part I have been an at home mom. It's a "walk" I had not anticipated, but I walk on. Keep walking for your cause. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw you walking east down Route 30 today in Schererville Indiana. Good luck, stay safe and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nate, saw you on Rt. 30 today as I was heading West from Valparaiso back to my home in Schererville. That's a long trek you've been on!! May your efforts prosper. Blessings on you!!

    ReplyDelete