Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October 15, 2014

Today I'm heading out from Mount Vernon after taking a much needed break. I had been in somewhat of a funk the past couple days, doing a lot of thinking about how far I've come and how the walk will be coming to an end here shortly. 
To be honest, I've been kind of worried about what the next step in the journey of life is for me. It becomes a bit more frustrating when in all reality I won't know until I complete this chapter in my life. I guess that's all part of the adventure and as my dad said last night " it adds to the story". There's definitely some nervousness considering the past six months all I've had to do was walk. Now comes the result of all the hard effort. Something that I do not have control over.
It's times like this that I'm reminded to try and relax. "The Earth will provide" has been somewhat of a montra throughout the walk, with it meaning if I stay on course and just do what I believe to be right, things have a way of coming together in a positive manner. 
I know there is a plan in motion, but I also need to focus on it a day at a time. 
That's really all I can do. 

3 comments:

  1. Passed you heading out of Mt vernon earlier. As a vet I can tell you from my heart than you are warrior. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nate, was great talking with you today at the Dollar General in Howard, OH. Hope the goods kept you going! Best of luck with your trip.

    Shane Lepley

    ReplyDelete