Friday, October 17, 2014

October 17, 2014

I seem to be getting back into the groove of things. It's a really amazing sight to see the landscape change as I approach West Virginia and into the Appalachians. The leaves are also changing color which adds to the scenery that much more. 
The people I have encountered have been extremely welcoming and interested in what I'm walking for. Thank you to the road angels who continue to help me out with supplies and donations. Even though there's less than 300 miles till my goal, every little bit helps. 
I really can't thank you all enough, and hope to see more of you on the road. 













6 comments:

  1. I passed you just outside of Port Washington, keep up the good spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you outside of newcomerstown ohio today!! Beeped but you seemed pretty into the music you were listening too! I shared you page on fb to share your story! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man passed you about an hour or so ago in the tappan lake area. Looked you up when we stopped shouted my kids what you were doing. I gotta tell us man you're inspiring. I wish I'd have been able to stop and shake you're hand. Godspeed Nate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also I'm garbage at typing on this 6 thanks for understanding

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just past u on state route 250 in cadiz ohio keep up the awareness

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete