Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 22, 2014

Well Ive made it to Pennsylvania and I have to say, the area is extremely hilly. I know im approaching the mountains, and as long as I keep up this pace, I should be in Virgina before to long. There is about 200 miles left, so I really need to just remain focused and continue walking. 
Id like to thank all the road angels who continue to stop and talk with me, as well as giving me a place to sleep/ set up my tent for the night. 
Ray and Amy, thank you again for opening up your home to me and letting me relax for the day. It was a pleasure meeting you two. 

Its a pretty quick update today, but if you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Also, please continiue donating to the walk at Crowdrise Donation

See you on the road. 

4 comments:

  1. Just stopped and talked to Nate in Brownsville, Pa. Very good ambassador for his cause and wish him the best of luck on his travels. May God watch over you on your travels and deliver you safely to your destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw you walking down National Pike Road. Too bad I'm in a bus and couldn't stop to talk to you. Wish you all the best in your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just passed you on 40! Many hills yet to come - sorry. Looking good! Keep going and be safe!

    ReplyDelete