Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 7, 2014

Yesterday was awesome. Leaving Fort Wayne, I had a news interview with channel 21 in which they were able to help me shed light on the walk and what inspired me to start. The response from viewers was fantastic, as I received countless emails of support and kind words. 
After the interview I headed towards Van Wert in Ohio, which proved to be quite the test of endurance as it rained the majority of the time. I kept walking, listening to music, and just knowing that soon enough it would pass. 
I finished my day around 11pm, with a total of 38 miles walked. 

Today seems to a bit more of the same. Heading to Lima, Ohio in the rain. 

Thank you to all the road angels. Elden and Ana, your words of inspiration and purpose will help guide me through these next couple of weeks. 
And a special thank you to those who donated through the website. You allow me to continue walking, and wake up the next day feeling well rested and ready for another adventure. 
Feel free to share the blog on Facebook or any social media platform you use. 

See you on the road. 









2 comments:

  1. Thank you for allowing me to share your story, Nate! Happy to hear it generated some words of encouragement and donations! Best of luck on the rest of your journey! :)

    Rachelle Spence

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw you walking across from Lima Senior in Lima, Ohio! I saw your sign and decided to look up your website. Keep on walking!!

    ReplyDelete