Thursday, October 9, 2014

October 9, 2014

Today I'm heading out from Lima towards Kenton, and continuing east. I left Van Wert a bit late on tuesday, and realized I wasn't going to make it to Lima that night. Luckily I met Tyler in Delphos and he offered me a place to stay for the night. It was awesome meeting him and his roommate Torey and their friend Nate. I definitely needed to rest a bit more after the 38 miles from Fort Wayne, so I can not thank them enough. 
Another huge Thank you to the road angels who have stopped to talk with me (Gary, you really helped me out in refocusing my perception of the day), and those who have donated to help me out with food and shelter. 

See you on the road. 




4 comments:

  1. I believe my sister ran into you yesterday. We were both so excited to see you doing this for our Veterans. I have forwarded your blog to HLN news and I am hoping they pick this story up Nationally. I will share it also with the 3 FB pages I am on for military families and moms. I am sure you will have much support there too! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drove past you today and seeing what your doing is awsome keep going buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. New hope chuch in Kenton is willing to put you up for the night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I was coming home from Lima and I passed you :) I know what you're doing and I truly do wish you the best of luck. With winter coming up, and colder weather be careful and best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete